My first podcast was an interview with Tech Gaming League president, Daniel Sneed. The interview explained the purpose of the organization, its history, and where the president hoped TGL would be in future. The following is a transcript of the interview with Daniel Sneed.
The most notable improvement over the previous podcast was the audio quality. Instead of using my headset microphone, I used the iPod and microphone combination from the Mass Comm equipment room. This allowed me to move the microphone away from my face, I can actually stand to listen to my voice, I hope you feel the same.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I am the treasurer of Tech Gaming League, although that bit of information would have been made known by Daniel Sneed. I hope you enjoy the interview and maybe attend some of the TGL events.
The intro and outro music does run longer than 5 seconds, but the podcast overall is longer than required.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Hey man, nice job. Good topic...I didn't know about it. Like you said, the intro music is longer than necessary...maybe work on that. Nice job with the interview! I noticed minor editing flaws. Overall, nice job!
This is great information for the right niche audience (target market). My suggestions are to shorten the length of your intro music and instead of having Daniel start the Podcast, you should introduce the episode and who you will be speaking with. Overall, good work!
Very noticeable improvement in audio quality since your last episode. Good job. An introduction and conclusion after the interview would have been good but you provided great information about a topic that a lot of people wouldn’t otherwise know about. I’m interested to see what you do next.
A lot better audio than the first episode. I guess that comes with experience. This sounds like a cool podcast to keep listening to. I think that it might be better for you to open up with speaking in the podcast since it is your show.
Nice intro music. There was kind of an echo during the interview. The interview was great. You should have introduced the interviewee in the beginning of your podcast. Overall, great job with the podcast and i hope to hear more on your subject in the future.
Well done on this episode. You've presented relevant facts about the organization as well as providing interviews. There were a couple of very minor organizational issues I may have tweaked, but other than that, you've put together a solid episode.
-Ron
great topic for the episode. i found what you talked about really interesting because it is something that not a lot of students know about. audio was definitely better and i look forward to learning more in future episodes.
I like the interviews the seemed very thoughtful and interesting. Sound was good and your speech very natural. I music at start was a little long but volumes were good. Nice job.
Post a Comment